As we prepare for these extraordinary blizzard conditions across the Northeast, we urged folks to stay home and out of potentially dangerous weather conditions.
Quick tips to help you prepare for the blizzard.
1. Have several flashlights, batteries, candles and lighters on hand
2. Make sure to have plenty of blankets and warm clothes
3. Be sure to charge you cell phones ahead of time
4. Stock up on nonperishable foods and water
5. Stay indoors.
On Monday, January 26, 2015, our New York and New Jersey branches will CLOSE at 2:00 PM and all day Tuesday, January 27, 2015.
Remember, you can access your accounts using our Popular Online and Mobile Banking Services to:
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between your Popular accounts
• Locate your nearest ATMs
If you need assistance with your accounts, please call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-377-0800. We are always happy to assist you.