A limited supply of the American Heart Association annual “Red Dress” pins will be available at our branches. Also, our employees will also be part of the annual American Heart Association Wall Street Heart Walk/Run on Thursday, May 30.
For more information, please stop by your local branch.
Did you know?
- Cardiovascular diseases claim the lives of more than half a million women in America each year—that’s about one life a minute.
- That’s more lives than the next 6 causes of death combined and twice that of all cancers.
- One in 30 female deaths is from breast cancer, while one in 2.5 is from cardiovascular diseases.
- 64% of women who die suddenly of coronary heart disease have no previous symptoms of this disease.
- More than 14,000 women will die of cardiovascular disease in NYC alone.