This week, there are plenty of great events at Popular Community Bank branches and in our communities all over the country. If you have questions about credit, loans, saving money or retirement, one of these events could offer the answers you’ve been looking for!
Wednesday, February 20:
- Aurora (IL) branch will present the Banking on Our Future program at Waldo Middle School. This event is closed to the public.
- 1620 Pitkin Avenue branch (NY) will host Consumer Loan Day. Stop by between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM and ask all of your credit questions!
- 66 Court Street (Brooklyn) is hosting a Securing Your Future day. Come in between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to learn how to plan for life changing events by saving money for future needs.
- Our branch at 2400 South Dixie Highway in Miami will host Coordinated Victim’s Assistance Center (CVAC) from 4:30 – 7:00 PM ET.
Thursday, February 21:
- Stop by the Eastern Parkway Library between 1-3 PM to pick up tools to help you create a budget and save more money and to learn more about ways you can save at Popular Community Bank.
Friday, February 22:
- Little Village (Chicago) will host a savings event for families from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Stop by and get answers to all of your questions!
- La Mirada (CA) his hosting a Banking Basics for Kids event at 3:00 pm. Bring your kids by to learn more about the importance of saving.
Saturday, February 23:
- 11 West 51st Street (NY) is hosting a credit builder and repair workshop, starting at 9:00 AM. If you have questions about credit, stop by!
- 134 Delancey Street (NY) is hosting a consumer loan workshop from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. If you have any loan questions, this is a great free event.
Finally, remember to get your photos entered in our I Love Saving Photo Contest soon! There are less than two weeks left until we select a winner of $5,000. Click here to enter.