High school careers all over the country have come to an end, and, for many, college is about to become a reality. However, paying for the next step of your education can be just as frightening (if not more) than leaving home.
Recently, we looked at how much a college education can cost, and how it can impact your earning potential in the future. Here are a few ways to pay for your college or career school:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The US Dept. of Education’s site for Federal Student Aid
- Also from the US Dept of Education, StudentLoans.gov
- FinAid is a good third-party site that includes links to scholarships, loans and military aid information.
- Finally, another great resource is US News & World Report Financial Aid 101, a great page with links to additional information.