This new app has special features for small and mid-size business owners and their staff to manage finances from virtually anywhere.
Through the iPad app, business customers of Popular Community Bank can now:
- Deposit checks and extend their business day. Check images received by 8 p.m. ET on a business day are processed for deposit on that same day.
- Check account balances; find branches and ATM locations with GPS search.
- Search recent account activity by transaction date, amount or check number.
- Pay vendors and other established payees on the go via their iPad.
- Transfer funds from one Popular Community Bank account to another in real time.
The app is available free to business customers at the Apple iTunes store.
“We are fully committed to supporting business with advanced mobile features that enable ‘anywhere, anytime’ banking,” said Manuel Chinea, Chief Operating Officer of Popular Community Bank. “This latest advance to our Mobile Banking Platform supports a growing trend among small to mid-size business owners to use the iPad for a host of business-related activities. We’ll continue to add features to our mobile platform as they are developed by our team.”
Business customers can find out more about the mobile application by calling their business banker, or asking about Popular Community Bank’s Cash Management Services. You can also read about the new App in this piece from AmericanBanker.com from Sept. 9th.