“I Love Saving” Photo Contest OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY. A purchase or obligation will not increase your chances of winning. To enter the “I Love Saving” Photo Contest, the “Entrant,” a person, must submit an original photograph (“Photo”), to the sponsor, Banco Popular North America (herein, “Sponsor” or “Popular Community Bank“) via Facebook thru the “I Love Saving” Contest tab. Limit of 1 submission per contestant. The winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted on the entry form within one (1) week after the contest period end date.
2. Contest Period: All entries to the I Love Saving Photo Contest (the “Contest”) must be submitted starting Friday, February 1, 2013 at 12:00:00 AM Central Standard Time (CST) and ending on Saturday, March 2, 2013 (the “Contest End Date”) by 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time (CST). This Contest is sponsored by Popular Community Bank.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to anyone at least 18 years old who is a legal resident of the United States. One Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected. The Contest rules are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
4. Photo Specifications:
- Photos should display a savings goal of the Entrant.
- Photos can be black and white or color.
- Photos can come in any size file accepted by the Facebook app.
- Any Entry that contains the following materials will be disqualified:
1. obscene, lewd, profane, defamatory or inappropriate images or text, including
nudity, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm;
ii. any third-party materials; that violate or infringe (or may infringe) any
copyright, trademark, logo or other mark that identifies a brand, entity or
other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not
limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light);
iii. other material deemed objectionable by Popular Community Bank in their
5. Prize Retail Value: The Grand Prize winner will receive $5,000.
6. The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the conclusion of the Entry Period.
7. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
8. Winners must sign a copy of the Sponsor’s Social Media Consent Form and a W9, both of which must be returned within ten (10) business days of attempted prize notification. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if the above mentioned documents are not returned within ten (10) days of initial prize notification or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
9. The drawing is conducted by Popular Community Bank, whose decision is final.
10. Additional Terms, All Entrants: By participating in the “I Love Saving” Photo Contest, Entrants agree to waive any and all rights, including intellectual property rights, to their respective Entries. This includes warranting (agreeing) that you personally created the Entry and that you, and only you, have copyright of other rights to the Entry. In submitting the Entry, you grant a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to the Sponsor to exercise all rights of whatever kind now or in the future provided for by the copyright and other laws of the United States to the Entry and, without limiting the generality of this provision, you give Sponsor the right to edit, amend, publish, reproduce, reprint, distribute, sell, and otherwise use the Entry in whole or in part, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without further consideration or notice.
All entries may be used by Popular Community Bank for promotion or marketing. In addition, entries may be used in displays, websites, printed materials, or social media to promote Popular Community Bank services.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or in otherwise associated with Facebook.com.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to sign such additional documents as may be reasonably requested. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, stolen or misdirected mail or for any interruptions in or failure of any electronic means of communication. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. No prize transfer or substitutions except as noted or with sponsor’s permission. Taxes on prizes are responsibility of winner, as are all expenses not specifically detailed in the prize descriptions above. If any prize becomes unavailable, sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or similar value. Acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s agreement to hold harmless Popular Community Bank from damages arising from the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize received in this promotion. Banco Popular North America operates as Popular Community Bank in each of Florida, Illinois, California, New York and New Jersey.