Official Rules for Popular Community Bank “#pcbjersey” Promotion
These are the Official Rules for the Popular Community Bank “#pcbjersey” Jersey Promotion (the “Promotion”) sponsored by Popular Community Bank (“Popular” or “Sponsor”). By entering the promotion, participants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules.
Popular’s Twitter page (the “Page” or “Site”) is presented through Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”). Twitter is owned by a third party not affiliated with Popular, and Popular is not responsible for Twitter’s privacy or security policies. The Favorite Football Team” Jersey Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
1. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY. A purchase or obligation will not increase your chances of winning. During the Promotion Period (defined below), each time a participant “tweets” using the hashtag #pcbjersey designation, they are entered into the contest. Do not post your private information on Twitter directly. Winners must be following Popular Community Bank on Twitter (@popular_banking) to receive direct message (DM) from Sponsor to verify winner’s details (name, mailing address, favorite team and size of jersey).
2. AWARD PROMOTION PERIOD: The promotion begins on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:00PM Central Time (CT) and ends on Monday, December 30, 2013 at 12:00PM Central Time (CT) (Promotion Period). Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this award promotion. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
3. AWARD: Weekly winners will be randomly selected and notified via direct message by @popular_banking Twitter account by 4:00PM Central Time (CT) every Monday and Thursday beginning on Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013. Jerseys will be mailed to address provided by winning participants.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The award promotion is open to legal residents of the United States of America and must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of Popular are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Individuals are only eligible to win the contest once during the Promotion Period.
5. AWARD RETAIL VALUE: The Award value for the promotion is a football jersey valued up to $150 each. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal approximate value.
6. Release and Limitation of Liability: Neither Twitter, any specific football team, the Sponsor, nor its parent or affiliates, nor their respective agents, officers, directors, employees, agencies, or attorneys, are responsible for, and entrants release all such parties from any claim, cause of action or liability, including without limitation those relating to any personal injury, death, loss, expense or damages of any kind, under any theory of law or in equity, arising from, (a) entry or participation in the Sweepstakes or limitation on entrant’s ability to do so; (b) acceptance or use of any prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (c) incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail and/or postal mail or other communication; (d) hardware or software failures of any kind; (e) lost or unavailable network connections; or (f) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether any of the foregoing are caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and to sign such additional documents as may be reasonably requested. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, stolen or misdirected mail or for any interruptions in or failure of any electronic means of communication. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. No prize transfer or substitutions except as noted or with sponsor’s permission. Taxes on prizes are responsibility of winner, as are all expenses not specifically detailed in the prize descriptions above. If any prize becomes unavailable, sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or similar value. Acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s agreement to hold harmless Popular from damages arising from the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize received in this promotion. Banco Popular North America (“we,” “us,” “our” or “Popular”) operates as “Popular Community Bank” in each of New York, New Jersey, Florida, California and Illinois. Popular Community Bank is the trade name used for Banco Popular North America and is the same FDIC-insured institution. Twitter, Inc. (or any of its affiliates and subsidiaries) nor any football teams, leagues or organizations are not affiliated with Banco Popular North America.